To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, physicians, and colleagues we have implemented the following visitor restrictions as of November 15th, 2021:
- Visiting hours are 5:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- No more than 2 visitors at one time, per patient.
- Visitor with cold/flu symptoms or a pending COVID-19 test are not allowed to enter the facility.
- Please refrain from gathering in common areas around the facility.
- Patients, visitors, and staff MUST wear a mask at all times.
- Patients with a pending COVID-19 test are not allowed visitors.
- COVID positive patients are not allowed visitors unless an end-of-life allowance is made.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your cooperation.
Our providers and staff reserve the right to further limit visitors as needed to maintain the safety of our patients. Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to visitation criteria. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient’s treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.